EARTH, WIND & FIRE:
Sacred Adventure & Wellness Jungle Retreat
JANUARY 26 - 31, 2025
"Be immersed in a world away."
Does your spirit long to reflect the vibrant colors and rich textures of the rainforest? Is your heart called to beat with a little more thunder? Are you ready to dig your roots deep and compost your soul?
Come be held in the hum and buzz of the Costa Rican jungle and the transcendent embrace that is a Sacred Sojourn Retreat. In the verdant valley of Volcán Arenal, the most active volcano in the world, feed yourself body and soul with peace, adventure, and a little bit of luxury. Finca Luna Nueva Lodge is both a paradise and a living classroom devoted to regenerative farming, biodiversity, and wildlife preservation. It neighbors the largest private reserve in Costa Rica, and is just thirty minutes outside of La Fortuna, the adventure capital of Costa Rica.
It is here, on beautiful lands stewarded by local families, that we will dive into our sacred practices and foster a harmonious connection with Mother Earth, the Fire Spirits, each other, and ourselves.
BENEFITS OF RETREAT
traveling to magical destinations
opening your heart
saying yes to life
making new friends + family
stepping out of your comfort zone
hiring a team devoted to bringing you the best experience
IT IS OUR HONOR TO BE YOUR GUIDES
5 Nights at Finca Luna Nueva Lodge
Daily Access to Yoga Shala, 50ft Observation Tower,
Solar Jacuzzi, Ozonated Swimming Pool & Spa
3 Vegetarian Meals Per Day*
Sacred Facilitation Team
Opening & Closing Circles
Journaling, Meditation & Yoga
Ecstatic Dance Experience
Beauty in Belonging Workshop
Organic Farm Tour
Rainforest Mysteries Tour
Day Adventure at Tabacon Thermal Resort & Hot Springs
Sky Trek Zip-Lining Experience
Shuttle or Extra Transportation Costs, International or Domestic Flights, Extra Accommodations or Activities, Travel Insurance, Shopping Costs, Tipping or Gratuity
DAY ADVENTURE AT TABACON SPRINGS
Discover Costa Rica´s largest network of naturally flowing thermal mineral springs in Arenal’s largest and most beautiful private, rainforest reserve. An essential part of exploring the wondrous world of the Tabacon Hot Springs is soaking in the cascading thermal waterfalls. This natural hydrotherapy is a surefire way to achieve proper relaxation. Guests tend to thoroughly enjoy exploring the numerous river pools, with temperatures range from 72 to 105 degrees Fahrenheit and with the perfect combination of high volume and mineral content.
All of Tabacon’s water has always been and will always be true, thermal water, naturally heated by the volcano and slowly mineralized, underground.
SKY TREK ZIP-LINING EXPERIENCE
Get your heart pounding by taking a zipline ride through the Costa Rican forest canopy; whizz along cables slung between canyons, admire incredible views, fly over and in between trees to feel an adrenaline rush like no other.
At our Sky Trek in Arenal, you ride the tram up the mountain, and then get back to the base riding our thrilling ziplines, making it a perfect adventure activity with no walking segments – get off and jump on to the next cable. You’ll ride 7 cables that go up to 656ft in height and 2460ft in length where you will be astounded by its impressive heights, speeds that go up to 43.5mph, views, and because you will be able to admire the surrounding mountains like in no other place.
ORGANIC FARM TOUR
For many people it’s a highlight of their trip to Costa Rica. We are probably not like any other farm you’ve ever visited or even imagined. We are dedicated, on every meter of land, to producing the healthiest food for our guests while at the same time regenerating topsoil and biological diversity. We are a leading exponent of the “regenerative agriculture” revolution, and taking our farm tour will introduce you to this “beyond organic” celebration of holistic food production.
RAINFOREST MYSTERIES TOUR
Accompanied by an expert guide, our guests will walk this trail and experience the sights and sounds of the rainforest at night. You may see kinkajous, sleeping birds, translucent glass frogs, red-eyed tree frogs, or perhaps lizards or snakes. You never know – the creatures come out on their schedule, guided perhaps by the phases of the moon and whether it has just rained. You will feel the rainforest at night, and experience direct contact with one of the great mysteries on this planet.
ECSTATIC DANCE EXPERIENCE
You are invited to dive into the beautiful art of explorative and expressive movement. You are welcome and also encouraged to connect with the music, to be authentic and to move your body (or not move) however you feel most organically pulled.
BEAUTY IN BELONGING WORKSHOP
Diving into one of our greatest human strengths, we remember our truest sense of belonging. This heart-opening workshop, involving group discussions and partner exercises, is designed to help us overcome obstacles on our paths and discover the art of being seen.
CULINARY TEAM &
3 VEGETARIAN MEALS PER DAY*
Enjoy alchemical dining experiences throughout your entire retreat, as you nourish your body with nutritional and nourishing vegetarian food. All meals are prepared and cooked with wholeness, mindfulness and love. *Please note that there will only be one meal provided on arrival and departure days.
JOURNALING, MEDITATION &
Welcome change, discipline, transformation, or whatever it is you seek here. Navigate your inner world through meditation and journaling practices, which give you clarity, as well as bring expansion and peace. Activate and open your body through exciting opportunities such as hiking, yoga and dance.
FINCA LUNA NUEVA LODGE
"Finca Luna Nueva is an expression of my devotion to farming and biodiversity. In a deep sense, it is my life’s work. Here at Luna Nueva we practice “regenerative agriculture,” which means we produce nourishing foods while also regenerating soil and reversing climate change."
- Tom Farrell, Founder
Finca Luna Nueva is both a recreational paradise and a living classroom. They offer a delicious “farm to table” experience of regenerative agriculture, with miles of hiking trails through rainforests, farmland, and herbal gardens. When you step outside of your room, you can enjoy private decks or porches, with wonderful views of the farm or rainforest. Finca Nueva Lodge offers a wide variety of interesting tours at their farm, and is located approximately 25 minutes from La Fortuna, the adventure capital of Costa Rica and home of the world famous Arenal Volcano.
SACRED FACILITATION TEAM
ADAM BOETTGER, RETREAT DESIGNER & LEAD FACILITATOR
An emerging thought leader of his generation, Adam is committed to bringing positive change to the world. He leads an international events company, designs and facilitates transformative experiences worldwide, that concentrate on the art and soul of sacred living. Some of his favorite things include nature, laughing, kayaking, and traveling. His other work includes founding the successful production company, Anahata Productions as well as writing / publishing the auto-biographical story, I Love.
DENEENE BELL, RETREAT FACILITATOR
With a longtime yoga practice, studying with different teachers, and a background in education — over the last 25 years, Deneene has worked with students, teachers and humans of all ages, levels, backgrounds, and abilities. By nature, Deneene is a collaborator and relationship builder. She facilitates yoga classes, healing arts workshops, and women’s circles and wholly believes in the transformative, healing, and empowering nature of embodied expression in all forms: writing, art, breath, movement, ritual, and meditation.
JODY VINING, RETREAT FACILITATOR
Jody discovered yoga in 2013 then received her 200hr yoga certification in Costa Rica in 2019. She teaches restorative, yin, and gentle flow classes, where she offers the space to go deep into postures to really open your body physically, mentally, and spiritually if desired. She encourages students to go slow, use their breath, and really listen to their unique body to see what it needs in the moment; as an open today could be a tight hip tomorrow. Jody is also a certified Holistic Health Coach helping others learn more about nutrition and how food can deeply nourish their body.
"I will be forever grateful I said yes."
- Joy D.
"I’m blessed to have been a part of this amazing retreat and I can’t wait for the next one! Thank you to everyone who shared the experience. This reminded me humans are beautiful and everyone has something divine inside."
- Matt C.
"The scared space that was shared and honored was beyond belief. It was an absolute honor to be a part of this retreat... Through the workshops, yoga and our outings I was able to rest, heal, reset and light a fire within me that I did not know I had. I’m eternally grateful for my time and experience."
- Tanya I.
"It was by far the most healing, loving, comfortable week ever. I feel rejuvenated, relaxed, & emotionally incredible. I just want to say thank you for the opportunity to release and to gain this motivation I have now that I am back home."
- Alex T.
REGISTRATION + PRICING
A NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF $850 IS REQUIRED TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT
(you may submit a half-deposit today + the other half within 30 days)
Remember there are limited spots for this offering, as this keeps our container sacred and safe. To complete our registration process, you must submit this form and will be asked to sign a contract. Regarding payment options, you may submit payment in full or submit a deposit and enroll in a payment plan (includes a 3% surcharge).
2024 Payment Plan Dates:
February 1 / May 1 / August 1 / November 1
OPEN FOYER DOUBLE OCCUPANCY
2 Single Beds & Shared Bathroom
$2,100 per person
BUNGALOW DOUBLE OCCUPANCY
2 Single Beds & Shared Bathroom
$2,325 per person
CASA LUNA DOUBLE OCCUPANCY
1 Queen, 1 Single & Shared Bathroom
$2,425 per person
CASITA DELUXE SUITE
11 King Bed & Private Bathroom
SINGLE: $3,375 per person
DOUBLE: $3,000 per person
Cancellation Policy: With the exception of the non-refundable deposit, you are eligible for a refund until 180 days before our event start date (July 26, 2024). No one books with an intention to cancel or postpone, so please consider travel insurance.
Payment Plan Policy: It is important that all payments are on time. If a payment is 3 days late with no contact or approved payment postponement, we reserve the right to cancel your booking. No refunds or credits will become available.
If you would like to know more about our pricing and why we charge what we do, please visit here.
1. Where is this retreat? Finca Luna Nueva Lodge in Costa Rica. Located 25 minutes from La Fortuna.
2. When to arrive? Arrivals and guest check-in takes place from 3:30 — 5PM on January 26, 2025. Please do not be late.
3. Where do I fly to? You can fly into Juan Santamaría International or Liberia Airport in Costa Rica. Please note, Liberia is closest, but will likely be more expensive to fly into.
4. How do I arrange a shuttle to the event? A shuttle can be arranged from the airport to and from the retreat center. Please inform the retreat team you need a shuttle arrangement. Shuttle costs will varies according to the number of people traveling together from the airport.
5. How do early-bird discounts work? Early bird discounts are first come, first serve. We have a total of six discounts available.
6. How do payment plans work? All payment plans are handled through Square and include a 3% surcharge, which goes to the payment processing company. Please reference the payment plan dates above and feel free to reach out for exact numbers.
7. When does registration close? You can register for this event up to 30 days before we retreat. However, please note most of our events are sold out within 12 weeks. If are serious about coming, we recommend you reach out and register as soon as possible.
8. When to leave? This retreat will be officially over the morning of January 31, 2025. Departures must be made by or before noon.
9. What to bring? All information including a detailed packing list will be delivered to you many months before the event begins.
10. What to not bring? Children, pets, alcohol, illegal substances, weapons of any kind, bad vibes or drama.
11. What is the Prosperity Program? We believe in lifting each other up through prosperity and joy, so that is why we pay you $100 for every person you successfully refer to any retreat (regardless if you attend or not).
12. What is this retreat actually like? A lot of people have different intentions and journeys during their time here. Some come for relaxation and find it. Some come to breathe, to pause, to explore or go within. Others, for a grand experience or to shape a new beginning in their life. Either way, people from all walks of life, of all shapes, colors, ages, sizes, and backgrounds come together. This is a space created for joy, harmony, respect, and love.
13. Will there be housekeeping or laundry? The retreat center staff will clean your room every day unless you request otherwise. Please place any clothing you would like to have laundered in wicker laundry basket with it's plastic bag. A price-list for laundry service can be found in your room.
14. What is the food like? Plan on being incredibly nourished during your stay here. All food will be vegetarian and provided by the culinary staff. Finca Luna Nueva Lodge can accommodate allergies and dietary restrictions.
15. Is there photography or videography? Some of our events include a photographer, who would be there to capture promotional material for future events.
16. I want to come, but I'm resistant... We invite you to first ask yourself: why? Then we encourage you to reach out, with any questions you have. If this event calls to you, there is likely a good reason. From time to time, we need to dive into the mystery and shake our lives up by saying yes!
17. Do people come solo? We encourage others to embrace the magic of this experience, even if it means attending in solo-style. While some people come with a partner, friend, child or sibling, many people do attend these events alone. Everyone is very welcoming here!
18. How many people attend? A guest group of up to 18 people, with three additional facilitators.
19. Is there a minimum age requirement? For this retreat, all participants must be 18+.
20. Are newbies or beginners welcome? Absolutely. If this is your first retreat, we are so excited to have you!