EXPLORE & RESTORE:
SACRED WELLNESS RETREAT &
MACHU PICCHU TOUR
MAY 17 - 22, 2025
THE SACRED VALLEY, PERU
Does your heart leap at the thought of traveling across beautiful lands?
Are you seeking to be around like-minded and kind-hearted humans?
Can you feel a tug in your roots for a deeper connection to nature and yourself?
Find comfort and community at a mystical haven nestled against eucalyptus-scented hills and jaw-dropping mountains under wide, blue skies. Discover the wisdom of the ancients, power of the Andes, history of the Incas, as well as endless possibilities for self-care, love and growth.
Summit Machu Picchu, participate in a gratitude ceremony with native elders, and immerse yourself in sacred sound. Nourish yourself in the caves and waters of a mountainside spa. Dive deep with a caring and experienced team through breath, movement, and other powerful workshops that will open portals to the beautiful, divine, and untamed landscapes within yourself.
Journey with us to Peru’s Sacred Valley and experience the magic and medicine of a restorative adventure that will ultimately expand your heart, mind and soul.
THE REWARD OF SAYING YES
traveling to magical lands
opening your heart
saying yes to life
making new friends + family
stepping out of your comfort zone
hiring a team devoted to bringing you the best experience
IT IS OUR HONOR TO BE YOUR GUIDES
5 Nights at Munay Sonqo Retreat Center
Sacred Facilitation Team
Culinary Team & 3 Meals Per Day*
Opening & Closing Circles
Journaling, Meditation & Yoga
Full Day Trip to Machu Picchu with RUNAÑAN
Despacho / Gratitude Ceremony with Q’ero Elderss
Therapeutic Mountain Spa Night
- Beauty in Belonging Workshop Series
- Active Meditation Experience
- Ecstatic Dance Experience
1 Sound Healing Immersion
International / Domestic Flights, Extra Accommodations, Activities or Shopping Costs, Shuttle or Transportation Costs, Travel Insurance, Gratuities or Tipping Costs
We leave early morning in a private transport and travel by train to the city of Aguas Calientes. Before entering this sacred site, we ask permission from mountain spirits, then follow our hearts to different energy points. Through harmonizing our energy channels, we experience the truly mystical energy of Machu Picchu.
FULL DAY TRIP
TO MACHU PICCHU
Enjoy the humbling and breathtaking coolness in the air, as you rejuvenate under a starlit Sacred Valley sky at the Qualilla Spa. This incredible spa features a mountain salt cave, plunge pool, hot and dry saunas, and jacuzzis. A tranquil yet totally therapeutic mountainside experience awaits you.
THERAPEUTIC MOUNTAIN SPA
Journey into deep meditative states through a vast spaciousness and the sacred world of sound. Enjoy an immersive experience — intended to create peaceful and positive shifts, heal emotional wounds, and foster heart-opening experiences.
SOUND HEALING IMMERSION
DESPACHO / GRATITUDE CEREMONY WITH Q'ERO ELDERS
A Despacho is a prayer offering or expression of gratitude to heal physical and emotional wounds, as well as restore balance and harmony. This is a beautiful tradition where elements from the Earth are chosen and an offering is built together with love, intent and care.
BEAUTY IN BELONGING
Diving into one of our greatest human strengths, we remember our truest sense of belonging. This two-part workshop, involving group discussions and partner exercises, is a transformative heart-opener designed to help us overcome obstacles on our path and to re-discover the art of being seen.
ACTIVE MEDITATION EXPERIENCE
This is a powerful shaking and dancing meditation. We begin in a state of shaking, transition to dance, then to seated meditation and finally, laying in meditation. Delivering beautiful results, this workshop helps us to release and awaken our temples.
ECSTATIC DANCE EXPERIENCE
You are invited to dive into the beautiful art of explorative and expressive movement. You are welcome and also encouraged to connect with the music, to be authentic and to move your body (or not move) however you feel most organically pulled.
CULINARY TEAM &
3 VEGETARIAN MEALS PER DAY*
Enjoy alchemical dining experiences throughout your entire retreat, as you nourish your body with nutritional and nourishing vegetarian food. All meals are prepared and cooked with wholeness, mindfulness and love. ***Please note that there will only be one meal provided on arrival and departure days.
JOURNALING, MEDITATION & YOGA
Welcome change, discipline, transformation, or whatever it is you seek here. Navigate your inner world through meditation and journaling practices, which give you clarity, as well as bring expansion and peace. Activate and open your body through exciting opportunities such as hiking, yoga and dance.
MUNAY SONQO RETREAT CENTER
Munay Sonqo is a transformational retreat center that provides an unforgettable setting to all seeking spiritual transformation, personal development and connection to the natural world. Located in The Sacred Valley and Andes Mountains in Peru, this majestic spot is home to Spirits who are said to intercede on behalf of people in protection and guidance.
Nestled in an oasis of native plants, fruit trees and held by the power of the surrounding mountains, people traveling here experience incredible depth, spirituality and beauty.
MEANS LOVING HEART
SACRED FACILITATION TEAM
RETREAT DESIGNER & LEAD FACILITATOR
An emerging thought leader of his generation, Adam is committed to bringing positive change to the world. He leads an international events company, designs and facilitates transformative experiences worldwide, that concentrate on the art and soul of sacred living. Some of his favorite things include nature, laughing, kayaking, and traveling. His other work includes founding the successful production company, Anahata Productions as well as writing / publishing the auto-biographical story, I Love.
RETREAT FACILITATOR & SOUND HEALER
Seeking a new outlet for her mind and body after she was no longer playing basketball competitively, Claudia discovered yoga. She quickly fell in love with the physical and mental benefits of yoga and has fully committed to sharing this practice with the world. Claudia is a total nature lover who still enjoys basketball, as well as hiking, spending time with her family and husband. She is the Desk / Retail Manager at her local studio, Body Language and teaches there too, choosing yoga as a living, breathing part of her life.
"Absolutely amazing, it was more than what I thought it would be. I don't want it to end."
"I felt completely safe when I wanted to be quiet, and wholly comfortable when I wanted to speak. It was an honor to share this space... I will never forget this experience."
"This retreat is about building you back, building you back to be a better person. It is about you leaving as a person who is able to conquer life in a more positive and direct way.”
"I trusted the facilitators completely throughout this experience, and felt so safe, taken care of, supported and encouraged."
"I’m blessed to have been a part of this amazing retreat and I can’t wait for the next one! Thank you to everyone who shared the experience. This reminded me humans are beautiful and everyone has something divine inside."
How do you feel about this retreat?
REGISTRATION & PRICING
A NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF $850 IS REQUIRED TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT
(you can submit a half-deposit today & the other half within 30 days)
Please remember there are limited spots for this offering, as this keeps our container sacred and safe. To complete our registration process, you must submit this form and will be asked to sign a contract. For payment, you may submit payment in full or enroll in one of our payment plan options, with a 3% surcharge.
Payment Plan Dates:
April 1, 2024 / August 1, 2024 / December 1, 2024 / March 1, 2025
$350 OFF EARLY-BIRD DISCOUNTS TO THE FIRST SIX TO REGISTER
$2,575 per person
DOUBLE / MATRIMONIAL
$2,775 per person
PRIVATE / SINGLE
$3,075 per person
1. Where is this retreat? Munay Sonqo Retreat Center in Peru.
2. When to arrive? Arrivals and guest check-in takes place at 12 PM on May 17, 2025. It is recommended to arrive 1-3 days early and take advantage of our suggested shuttle arrangements. We provide recommendations for places to stay outside of your retreat experience.
3. Where do I fly to? Your destination lies within the Sacred Valley. There are no international flights directly into Cusco or the Sacred Valley. You will need to book a flight to Lima - Jorge Chavez Airport (LIM) AND a flight to Cusco - Velasco Astete Cusco International Airport (CUZ).
4. How do I arrange a shuttle to the event? A shuttle can be arranged from the airport to and from the retreat center. Shuttle costs vary according to the number of people traveling together from the airport. Please inform us you want a shuttle.
5. How do early-bird discounts work? Early bird discounts are first come, first serve. We have a total of 6 discounts.
6. How do payment plans work? All of our payment plans are handled through Square, which includes a 3% surcharge. Please reference the payment plan dates above or feel free to reach out for exact numbers / more details.
7. When does registration close? You can register for this event up to 45 days before we retreat. However, please note most of our events sell out in under 2-3 months after we announce them. If are serious about coming, we recommend you reach out and register as soon as possible.
8. When to leave? This retreat is officially over May 22, 2025. Departures begin promptly at 10am.
9. What to bring? All important information including a packing list will be delivered at least six months before the event begins.
10. What to not bring? Children, pets, alcohol, illegal substances, weapons of any kind, bad vibes or drama.
11. What is the Prosperity Program? We believe in lifting each other up through prosperity and joy, so that is why we pay you $100 for every person you successfully refer to any retreat (regardless if you attend or not).
12. What is this retreat actually like? A lot of people have different intentions and journeys during their time here. Some come for relaxation and find it. Some come to breathe, to pause, to explore or go within. Others, for a grand experience or to shape a new beginning in their life. Either way, people from all walks of life, of all shapes, colors, ages, sizes, and backgrounds come together. This is a space created for joy, harmony, respect, and love.
13. Will there be housekeeping or laundry? The retreat center staff will clean your room when requested. Laundry services are available too.
14. What is the food like? Plan on being incredibly nourished during your stay here. All food will be vegetarian and provided by the culinary staff. Munay Sonqo Retreat Center can accommodate allergies and dietary restrictions.
15. Is there photography or videography? Some of our events include a photographer, who would be there to capture promotional material for future events.
16. I want to come, but I'm resistant... We invite you to first ask yourself: why? Then we encourage you to reach out, with any questions you have. If this event calls to you, there is likely a good reason. From time to time, we need to dive into the mystery and shake our lives up by saying yes!
17. Do people come solo? Many people feel this way! We invite and encourage others to embrace the mystery of a solo traveling experience. As we enjoy our explorations and solitude, this can lead to the sweetest moments in which we connect with our heart's truth. If you do not seek to travel alone, we can do our best to connect and coordinate you with another guest.
18. How many people attend? A guest group of up to 16-18 people, with up to 2/3 additional facilitators.
19. Is there a minimum age requirement? For this retreat, all participants must be 18+.
20. Are newbies or beginners welcome? Absolutely. If this is your first retreat, we are so excited to have you!