Whispers of the Forest:
SACRED ADVENTURE & WELLNESS RETREAT
JULY 26 - 29, 2024
Hot Springs, North Carolina
Do you want to experience a meaningful connection with nature?
Are you seeking deeper clarity, sweet solitude, adventure or excitement?
Do you wish to surround yourself with like-minded and kind-hearted humans?
Journey to North Carolina for a four-day immersion of exploration, laughter, magic, and so much more. Dive into nourishing practices such as journaling, meditation and yoga, while experiencing beautiful settings and hikes along the Appalachian Trail.
The Blue Ridge Highlands stand as one of the oldest mountains in the world. Blanketed with green forestry and clear blue skies, these mountains are a testament of gentle beauty and true endurance. Navigate these ancient forests, walk among the sacred soil, and learn from an incredibly majestic land.
BENEFITS OF RETREAT
traveling to magical destinations
opening your heart
saying yes to life
making new friends + family
stepping out of your comfort zone
hiring a team to bring you the best experience
IT IS OUR HONOR TO BE YOUR GUIDES
YOUR RETREAT EXPERIENCE
3 Nights at Wheel of Bliss Retreat Center
All Meals Included & Private Chef
Sacred Facilitation Team
Opening & Closing Circle
Hiking, Journaling, Meditation & Yoga
Ecstatic Dance Experience
Sound Healing Immersion
Adventures to Laurel River Trail, Rich Mountain Fire Tower, Sliding Rock & Looking Glass Falls
Daily Access to Meditation Room / Yoga Shala, 63 Acres with Forests, Hikes, Waterfalls & More!
Shuttle Costs, Transportation Costs, Extra Accommodations or Activities, Shopping or Tipping Costs, Travel Insurance
Experience a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to visit a natural water park in the Pisgah National Forest. Fueled by 11,000 gallons of water per minute, Sliding Rock is an incredible waterfall and magical waterslide. Every summer, thousands of people wait in line, then ride this 60-foot flat, sloping boulder, making a splash into the pool below.
MAX PATCH LOOP
This 4,600-foot bald mountain was cleared and used as pastured in the 1880s. Today, it's a 350-acre tract of open land with 360-degree views, known as “the crown jewel of the Appalachian Trail." This trail is one of the most incredible settings you can experience in the Blue Ridge Mountains.
LOOKING GLASS FALLS
This is one of the most accessible, popular and beautiful waterfalls in North Carolina. Its name comes from Looking Glass Rock, where water freezes on its sides in the winter and then glistens in the sunlight. Standing tall at a majestic height of 60-feet, with continuous mist and scores of wildflowers, Looking Glass Falls is an absolute favorite to all who visit.
SOUND HEALING IMMERSION
Welcome stillness as you journey into deep meditative states through a vast spaciousness and the sacred world of sound. Enjoy this immersive experience — intended to create peaceful and positive shifts, heal emotional wounds, and foster heart-opening experiences.
ECSTATIC DANCE EXPERIENCE
You are invited to dive into the beautiful art of explorative and expressive movement. You are welcome and also encouraged to connect with the music, to be authentic and to move your body (or not move) however you feel most organically pulled.
HIKING, JOURNALING, MEDITATION & YOGA
Welcome change, discipline, transformation, or whatever it is you seek here. Navigate your inner world through meditation and journaling practices, which give you clarity, as well as bring expansion and peace. Activate and open your body through exciting opportunities such as hiking, yoga and dance.
ALL MEALS INCLUDED
& PRIVATE CHEF
Enjoy alchemical dining experiences throughout your entire retreat, as you nourish your body with nutritional and nourishing vegetarian food. All meals are prepared and cooked with wholeness, mindfulness and love.
Day 1: Dinner, Day 2: Brunch & Dinner
Day 3: Brunch & Dinner, Day 4: Breakfast
WHEEL OF BLISS RETREAT CENTER
Hidden away in Blue Ridge, Wheel of Bliss Retreat Center overlooks a sea of lush, forested land. Breathe in fresh forest air, hear the rush of waterfalls, and see peaks of mountains in the distance. Gather inside the peaceful shala for yoga, meditation, journaling and more. Immerse yourself in nature, by exploring these beautiful 63 acres, hiking the trails and bathing in fresh spring water. Relax and restore in the altar room, adorned with sacred paintings and effigies from the Himalayas.
The staff at Wheel of Bliss works with local, state, and federal conversation programs to create sanctuaries for endangered species, protect our forests and transition to 100% renewable, off-grid energy sources.
This private retreat is the ultimate destination for nature lovers.
An emerging thought leader of his generation, Adam is committed to bringing positive change to the world. He leads an international events company, designs and facilitates transformative experiences worldwide, that concentrate on the art and soul of sacred living. Some of his favorite things include nature, laughing, kayaking, and traveling. His other work includes founding the successful production company, Anahata Productions as well as writing / publishing the auto-biographical story, I Love.
RETREAT DESIGNER & LEAD FACILITATOR
Seeking a new outlet for her mind and body after she was no longer playing basketball competitively, Claudia discovered yoga. She quickly fell in love with the physical and mental benefits of yoga and has fully committed to sharing this practice with the world. Claudia is a total nature lover who still enjoys basketball, as well as hiking, spending time with her family and husband. She is the Desk / Retail Manager at her local studio, Body Language and teaches there too, choosing yoga as a living, breathing part of her life.
RETREAT FACILITATOR & SOUND HEALER
Cori is a retreat chef and ceremonial space-holder, bringing her passion for over twenty years of quality nutrition and using food as medicine. A true alchemist in (and out of) the kitchen, she merges her heart and voice through everything she creates. Cori founded Lady Marigold in 2016 and Joyfull Hearth in 2021, providing herbal apothecary, catering, and wellness services for humanity. Cori's deepest passion and purpose is to ignite a Joy-Full Earth.
CULINARY ALCHEMIST & PRIVATE CHEF
Morgan is a yoga teacher, deeply passionate about building and strengthening the mind body connection. She specializes in blindfold yoga, with a concentration in breathing and the nervous system. Morgan has culminated years of experience, working with people from all backgrounds. She is now pursuing her degree to become a licensed therapist while teaching yoga. Morgan loves hiking, dancing, reading, and spending time with her family and friends.
RETREAT FACILITATOR & MEDITATION TEACHER
"I will be forever grateful that I said yes." — Joy D.
My favorite part of these retreats (other than being fed so well) has been the memories created with new friends I’ve made. Five-star experience. My kind of travel." — Carrie C.
"Through the workshops and yoga, I was able to rest, heal, reset and light a fire within me that I did not know I had." — Tanya I
""Adam and his team of facilitators gave me the opportunity and I took it. Yoga, meditation and being in nature was just the medicine I needed!" — Janice R
"It was life changing. Definitely planning on going to more retreats in the future!" — Sandra I
REGISTRATION + PRICING
There are limited spots for this offering, as this keeps our container sacred and safe. To complete our registration process, you submit a form and sign a contract. For payment options, you may pay in full or submit a deposit, then enroll in our payment plan (with a 3% surcharge).
A DEPOSIT OF $500 IS REQUIRED TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT
(you may submit a half-deposit today + the other half within 30 days)
Payment Plan Dates:
November 1, 2023 / February 1, 2024 / May 1, 2024
$175 OFF EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTS
AVAILABLE TO THE FIRST SIX TO REGISTER
BRING YOUR OWN TENT
$850 per person,
ineligible for early bird
DORM BUNK OCCUPANCY
$1,225 per person,
$1,050 early bird
$1,450 per person,
$1,275 early bird
Cancellation Policy: With the exception of the non-refundable deposit, you are eligible for a refund until 180 days before our event start date (January 26, 2024). No one books with an intention to cancel or postpone, so please consider travel insurance.
Payment Plan Policy: It is important that all payments are on time. If a payment is 3 days late with no contact or approved payment postponement, we reserve the right to cancel your booking. No refunds or credits will become available.
If you would like to know more about our pricing and why we charge what we do, please visit here.
1. Where is this retreat? Wheel of Bliss Retreat Center in Hot Springs, North Carolina.
2. When to arrive? Arrivals and guest check-in takes place from 12 — 2:30PM on July 26, 2024.
3. How to get to the event? If you are flying, you will fly to Asheville Regional Airport. From there, you can rent a car to drive yourself to Wheel of Bliss Retreat Center in Hot Springs, North Carolina. An optional arrival shuttle will be available at 11AM, at a location just under ten minutes from Asheville Regional Airport. The cost is $45 per shuttle, which is not included in your overall retreat price. If you are driving, an address and instructions are provided in your Retreat Packet.
4. When to leave? We will share a meal and have time to pack before departures begin 12pm on July 29. An optional shuttle can take you to Asheville Regional Airport. Again, it is $45 per shuttle, and is not included in your overall retreat price.
5. What to bring? All important information including a detailed packing list will be delivered to you after you successfully sign-up.
6. What to not bring? Children, pets, alcohol / illegal substances, weapons of any kind, bad vibes or drama.
7. What is the Prosperity Program? We believe in lifting each other up through prosperity and joy, so that is why we pay you $100 for every person you successfully refer to any retreat (regardless if you attend or not).
8. What is this retreat actually like? To be honest, this experience is what you seek out from it. A lot of people have different intentions and journeys during their time here. Some come for relaxation and find it. Some come to breathe, to pause, to explore or go within. Others, for a grand experience or to shape a new beginning in their life. Either way, people from all walks of life, of all shapes, colors, ages, sizes, and backgrounds come together. This is a space created for joy, harmony, respect, and love. This is a time to celebrate yourself.
9. Is there photography or videography? Some of our events events include a photographer, who would be there to capture promotional material for future events.
10. I want to come, but I'm resistant... We invite you to first ask yourself: why? Then we encourage you to reach out, with any questions you have. If this event calls to you, there is likely a good (even logical, healthy or intuitive) reason. From time to time, we need to dive into the mystery and shake our lives up by saying yes!
11. Do people come solo? We encourage others to embrace the magic of this experience, even if it means attending in solo-style. While some people come with a partner, friend, child or sibling, many people do attend these events alone. Everyone is very welcoming here!
12. How many people attend? We are seeking a guest group size of up to 16 people.
13. Is there a minimum age requirement? For this retreat, all participants must be 17+.
14. Are newbies or beginners welcome? Absolutely. If this is your first retreat, we are so excited to have you!