SENSUALITY & SEXUALITY RETREAT
A SACRED EVENT FOR GAY MEN
AUGUST 8 — 11, 2024
Are you looking for a sacred experience with other gay men? Do you want to develop deeper connections and healthier intimacy in your life? Are you seeking a safe space to explore your greater sensuality, sexuality, and so much more?
This is a wonderful opportunity to welcome newfound appreciation for your beautiful body, discover your genuine voice, listen more deeply and express your authentic desires. Ground through time in nature, explore movement and breath practices, activate your senses and feel them come completely alive!
This is an intimate environment to reflect, express, share and potentially participate in consensual erotic exploration. While this is a sex-positive container, this is also an organized event and sacred retreat for gay men to gather and make friends, to release and heal, to celebrate and connect.
Enjoy a marvelous, memorable, fun, sexy experience from start to finish! All are invited to learn how to become a better lover and greater friend to themselves here.
BENEFITS OF RETREAT
Connect with a compassionate group of men, who are exploring their sacred journeys too.
Ground and nourish your body through movement, breath, touch, and erotic exploration.
Address blockages that prevent you from enjoying deeper intimacy and pleasure in your life.
Reflect, express, and share your experiences in a circle of total confidentiality.
Learn to express your deeper sexual pleasures, primal needs, and authentic desires.
Return home with tools and fresh perspective to develop the connections you have been longing for.
IT IS AN HONOR TO BE YOUR GUIDE
YOUR RETREAT EXPERIENCE
3 Nights at Brilliant Barn Retreat
Daily & Private Access to 4 Acres, River Rock Studio, The Tantric Tipi
All Meals & Private Chef
Sacred Facilitation & Guidance
Opening & Closing Circles
Naked Yoga, Meditation & Journaling
Naked Game or Movie Night
Active Listening & Trust Workshop
Sensual Blindfold & Massage Workshop
Ecstatic Dance Experience
Great Lake Dune Hiking Adventure
Extra Accommodations or Activities
Shopping or Tipping Costs
NAKED YOGA & MOVEMENT
Naked Yoga helps us return to our original, natural state and a renewed sense of self. In a judgment-free zone, men of all ages, shapes, and backgrounds come together to celebrate their beautiful bodies. When we confront these deeper layers, we free ourselves from the stories and barriers of our clothing.
*These classes are nude and indoors. Yoga will be for all levels, beginner or advanced.
NAKED JOURNALING & MEDITATION
Each day, we will gather for journaling and meditation. Research has proven that both these tools greatly improve our mental and emotional health. This is a space to explore your inner and outer world, as well as soften, inquire, reflect. Each session is self-guided and supported with beautiful music.
*These sessions are nude and indoors. New journaling prompts are provided each day.
ACTIVE LISTENING & TRUST WORKSHOP
This workshop involves partner exercises, such as eye-gazing, trust falls and the primary exercise, which concentrates on the art of active listening. When we begin to listen each other, we can connect to others and ourselves at a deeper level. This experience helps us set our shields, express our truths, overcome our fears, and rediscover the art of being truly heard and seen.
*Participants are clothed for the entire workshop, which takes places indoors.
SENSUAL BLINDFOLD & MASSAGE WORKSHOP
We begin with an open, lengthy discussion on how to navigate consent in a sacred space. Everyone gathers into groups of 3 to 4, for breath-work and connection. Each person has an opportunity to share their desired experience and then be blindfolded in the center to receive. This anchors you deeply into yourself and your senses, as you explore presence and pleasure through communication, trust, touch, breath, and awareness.
*Participants begin clothed, and have the option to be naked when giving / receiving massages. Workshop takes places indoors.
ECSTATIC DANCE EXPERIENCE
GREAT LAKE DUNE HIKING ADVENTURE
This is a true celebration of movement and expression. The music begins with a meditation and eyes closed, while all are invited to move their bodies freely and openly. Connect with the ever-unfolding moment and enlivening music, as you allow heat to build internally and externally. Have fun and navigate the dance floor together during this playful, magical experience.
Participants begin clothed, and have the option to be naked after the opening meditation. Dance takes place indoors.
Experience a beautiful journey to Lake Michigan. We will enjoy a short drive and then hike approximately 1-1.5 hours to a private dune that majestically overlooks the mighty Great Lake. There, we will relax, soak up the views, enjoy swimming and explore whatever the dune has to offer.
Participants are fully-clothed during the entire hike.
ALL MEALS & PRIVATE CHEF
Enjoy alchemical dining experiences and delight your body with life-giving food. Experience nutrition and nourishment, as all food is prepared with skill, mindfulness and love. All food will be vegetarian, unless otherwise requested (involves a surcharge).
Day 1: Dinner
Days 2 & 3: Brunch + Dinner
Day 4: Breakfast
THE TANTRIC TIPI
Every night until midnight, everyone has the opportunity to adventure over to The Tantric Tipi, an exciting space that encourages safe erotic exploration and playfulness. This is not an official part of the schedule, and is completely optional. Others may want to cuddle, take a walk, have a private experience, or retreat to bed. Follow your heart and your body's wisdom.
*The Tantric Tipi is always no-clothing zone. Enjoy!
BRILLIANT BARN RETREAT
Only 15 minutes from Lake Michigan and just sixty miles from Chicago, this property rests in the bucolic countryside outside La Porte. Perfect for any season, all visitors enjoy nearby beaches, dunes, orchards, sledding/skiing, shopping, and more. Brilliant Barn Retreat provides privacy as well as over 5000 sqft of interior space, plus a tipi and three acres of gorgeous land. All buildings have communal spaces and external decks. The accommodation comprises of The Barn, Tantric Tipi and River Rock Studio.
FACILITATION & NOURISHMENT
retreat designer + lead facilitator
An emerging thought leader of his generation, Adam is committed to bringing positive change to the world. He leads an international events company, designs and facilitates transformative experiences worldwide, that concentrate on the art and soul of sacred living. Some of his favorite things include nature, laughing, kayaking, and traveling. His other work includes launching the successful videography company, Anahata Productions, as well as writing / publishing an auto-biographical story, I Love.
WHAT OTHERS SAY
"I recommend one of their retreats to anyone that is looking for rest, rejuvenation, relaxation, peace, serenity, support, acceptance, and connection. The memories from this experience will last a lifetime."
"Participating was one of my best decisions for the year, and I would urge others to do the same. The whole experience is to create a sense of community."
"It was by far the most healing, loving, comfortable experience ever. I feel rejuvenated, relaxed, & emotionally incredible. I just want to say thank you for the opportunity."
""I am mystified. I felt very safe to open up to be free, fun and ridiculous. This retreat was such a gift of love. It was evident a lot of thought and heart were placed into this offering."
REGISTRATION & PRICING
There are limited spots for this offering, as this keeps our container sacred and safe.
To complete our registration process, you submit a form and will be asked to sign a contract. For payment options, you may pay in full OR submit a deposit, then enroll in our payment plan (w/ a 3% surcharge).
A NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF $450
IS REQUIRED TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT
Payment Plan Dates:
November 1, 2023
February 1, 2024
June 1, 2024
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE TO THE FIRST FIVE TO REGISTER
QUAD LOFT DORM
$1,175 per person,
$1,025 early bird
RIVER ROCK BUNK DORM
$1,300 per person,
$1,150 early bird
$1,425 per person,
$1,275 early bird
Cancellation Policy: With the exception of the non-refundable deposit, you are eligible for a refund until 180 days before our event start date (February 1, 2024). No one books with an intention to cancel or postpone, so please consider travel insurance.
Payment Plan Policy: It is important that all payments are on time. If a payment is 3 days late with no contact or approved payment postponement, we reserve the right to cancel your booking. No refunds or credits will become available.
If you would like to know more about our pricing and why we charge what we do, please visit here.
1. Where is this retreat? La Porte, Indiana.
2. When should I arrive? Check-in takes place at 4 — 5pm on August 8, 2024.
3. How do I get to the event? An address will be provided before you arrive. You may fly or drive. If you are traveling far (5-6+ hours), it is recommended to arrive the night before, and we can provide lodging recommendations.
4. When do we leave? Departures take place at 10am on August 11, 2024.
5. What Do We Bring? All information including a packing list, will be delivered to you when you successfully register and sign up.
6. What Do We Not Bring? Children, pets, alcohol or illegal substances, weapons of any kind, bad vibes or drama
7. What is the Prosperity Program? We believe in lifting each other up through prosperity and joy... so that is why we pay you $100 for every person you successfully refer to any retreat (regardless if you attend or not).
8. What's this retreat actually like? There are men who will think it’s an all out orgy in the living room all weekend-long, but that’s not what this is. For as long as we can remember, gay and queer men have struggled to find safe and sacred spaces to connect with others. Especially sensually, intimately, and yes, sexually. However, what happens here is about so much more than just sex. This is a place to be naked, be seen, to connect with other like-minded and like-hearted men. This is a personal journey for your body and heart, where you can activate your intimate and erotic journey.
9. Can I wear a jock strap or underwear in yoga? Part of this experience is surrendering to it fully! Our Naked Journaling, Meditation + Yoga sessions require everyone to be nude for consistency and congruency. Additionally, you must be partially or fully clothed for all other workshops, unless specified otherwise.
10. What about erections? We’re all adults here, exploring our greater sensuality and sexuality. We can laugh about it and celebrate these moments of bodily excitement and simply allow the moment to pass. When we are practicing yoga, you may come into a resting pose for a minute or let your flag proudly.
11. What about wandering eyes? We do not have an official policy on this, but ask everyone to be respectful and mindful of others. We encourage everyone to be honest about their experience always. At these events, men exchange compliments and we learn to appreciate beauty in a different way here!
12. Will there be photography or videography? While our other events may include a photographer, we always make sure our these particular retreat settings are extremely private and safe. Any pictures you see above are promotional material.
13. I'm scared to come, but want to... I invite you to ask yourself why? Then I would encourage you to reach out to us with any questions you may have. If this event calls to you but frightens you, there may be a good and healthy reason that you are being called to this experience. From time to time, we need to dive into the mystery and shake our lives up in an exciting way!
14. Do people come solo? We encourage others to embrace the magic of this experience, even if it means attending alone. Everyone is very welcoming here! If you come solo-style, you will be have the option to work with others in partner and group settings. Couples will have the option to rotate or work only with each other.
15. How many people will attend? Our group size will be up to 12.
16. Is there a minimum age requirement? All retreat participants must be 18+.
17. Are newbies or beginners welcome? Absolutely! All shapes, sizes, and ages 18+ are welcome and encouraged to come celebrate themselves here. This is a judgement and shame free zone.
18. Is sex involved in the workshops or classes? While our focus is primarily Intimacy and Sensuality, these retreats are sex-positive environments. Sexual activity can take place between consenting adults in an appropriate time/setting, but you will never be directed to perform an act of sex. Everything is an invitation to explore, one that you can simply choose to accept or decline. A huge part of these retreats is declaring agency and practicing sexual sovereignty -- so ultimately you will always be in complete control of how platonic / erotic you want this experience to be.
19. How can I know this is a safe space? No one has ever been harmed at one of our events. We also use discretion when sharing the venue address and more.