Hills of the Heart:
SACRED ADVENTURE & WELLNESS RETREAT
APRIL 19 - 22, 2024
Are you seeking a beautiful experience within nature?
Do you want to surround yourself with like-hearted humans?
Are you looking for solitude, excitement, deeper clarity and connection?
Journey to Hocking Hills, Ohio for a four-day immersion of adventure, expansion, healing, laughter and so much more. Dive into wellness practices such as journaling, meditation and yoga, while embarking on unforgettable hikes and witnessing nature in all its majesty.
As you navigate the powerful portal that is Hocking Hills, you begin to return home to yourself and rediscover meaningful ways to connect with the Earth and all other living beings.
BENEFITS OF RETREAT
creating new friends & family
stepping out of your comfort zone
hiring a team to bring you the best experience
traveling to magical destinations
opening your heart
IT IS OUR HONOR TO BE YOUR GUIDES
YOUR RETREAT EXPERIENCE
3 Nights at Loch Llyn Luxury Resort
Daily Access to Large Hot Tub, Luxury Amenities, 130 Acres w/ Forests, Private Lake & More
All Meals & Private Chef
Sacred Facilitation Team
Hiking, Journaling, Meditation & Yoga
Opening & Closing Circles
Ecstatic Dance Experience
Sound Healing Immersion
Beauty in Belonging Workshop
2 Adventures to Hocking Hills State Park: Ash Cave Gorge, Cedar Falls, Old Man's Cave & Rock House
Healing Sessions with Taylor
Reiki, Shamanism, or Osteopathic Bodywork (aka Bowenwork) Sessions with Kjersti
Shuttle or Transportation Costs, Extra Accommodations or Activities, Shopping or Tipping Costs, Travel Insurance
ASH CAVE GORGE
Journey to the largest recess cave east of the Mississippi and experience one of the most awe-inspiring features at Hocking Hills State Park. With a horseshoe-shaped rim that spans 700 feet and a runoff waterfall, Ash Cave is a wonder to all who visit.
Embark on a captivating adventure to Ohio's most photographed waterfall, Cedar Falls. Enjoy a round-trip hike to witness this awe-inspiring waterfall, known for its fifty feet of plunging, powerful cascades.
OLD MAN'S CAVE
This hiking trail is named after a former resident, Richard Rowe, who lived within the large cave recess. Located within the heart of the state park, Old Man's Cave consists of five distinct sections, all which can be experienced throughout the hike.
Explore a unique and colorful part of Hocking Hills' history, as well as the only true cave in the whole park. Rock House is a tunnel-like corridor situated up a 150-foot cliff of Black Hand Sandstone.
BEAUTY IN BELONGING WORKSHOP
Diving into one of our greatest human strengths, we remember our truest sense of belonging. This heart-opening workshop, involving group discussions and partner exercises, is designed to help us overcome obstacles on our paths and discover the art of being seen.
You are invited to dive into the beautiful art of explorative and expressive movement. You are welcome and also encouraged to connect with the music, to be authentic and to move your body (or not move) however you feel most organically pulled.
Journey into deep meditative states through a vast spaciousness and the sacred world of sound. Enjoy this immersive experience — intended to create peaceful and positive shifts, heal emotional wounds, and foster heart-opening experiences.
HIKING, JOURNALING, MEDITATION & YOGA
Welcome change, discipline, transformation, or whatever it is you seek here. Navigate your inner world through meditation and journaling practices, which give you clarity, as well as bring expansion and peace. Activate and open your body through exciting opportunities such as hiking, yoga and dance.
LOCH LLYN LUXURY RESORT
Welcome to the largest resort experience in the Hocking Hills region.
Privacy and luxury meet when you enter the 11,000sqft mansion, situated on 130 acres of trails, forests and a beautiful lake with paddle boats. Soak in peaceful views from the hot tub or relax inside with the sauna. At Loch Llyn, there is abundance space to spread out, lounge, dine, and enjoy with three living rooms, two kitchens and multiple outdoor decks. This is the perfect place to host you during your retreat.
retreat designer & lead facilitator
An emerging thought leader of his generation, Adam is committed to bringing positive change to the world. He leads an international events company, designs and facilitates transformative experiences worldwide, that concentrate on the art and soul of sacred living. Some of his favorite things include nature, laughing, kayaking, and traveling. His other work includes founding the successful production company, Anahata Productions as well as writing / publishing the auto-biographical story, I Love.
retreat facilitator & sound healer
Taylor has been teaching yoga and studying human movement for almost a decade. Among her many passions are teaching, facilitating, bodywork and helping others along their healing journey. Taylor is a PTA, who also offers a series of healing modalities ranging from sound bowls and vocal tuning to yoga, breath-work and pilates. She loves being in nature, her friends and family are very important too. Taylor’s mission is to help humanity and educate others on the vast and incredible options that can assist one in feeling more aligned, functional and whole.
private chef & culinary alchemist
Cori is a Holistic Health Practitioner with a passion for quality nutrition and using food as medicine. She believes in serving humanity with creations that come from our hearts as she sources local ingredients to bring a true farm-to-table experience. She offers a wide array of wellness products, plant-based catering, and ceremonial support groups for all ages. Cori's deepest passion and purpose is to ignite a Joy-Full Earth.
retreat facilitator & yoga teacher
Kjersti Vandesande has been helping others for over a decade. She is passionate about the reclamation of our most authentic selves as well as creating transformational spaces of power and peace. In 2017, Kjersti led and facilitated her first Yoga Teacher Training. Licensed as a Physical Therapist Assistant and Massage Therapist, her work is mainly centered around connection and creative solutions. She is also certified in Yoga, Bowen, Reiki, AromaTouch, and Advanced Energy Medicine.
"I will be forever grateful that I said yes." — Joy D.
"I went with my boyfriend and it was one of the best experiences I've ever had. I recommend these retreats because they are life changing." — Selenia R.
"I feel rejuvenated, relaxed, & emotionally incredible. I just want to say thank you for the opportunity to release and to gain this motivation I have now that I am back home." — Alex T.
"My favorite part, other than being fed so well, has been the memories created with friends I’ve made. Five-star experience with minimal effort required. My kind of travel." — Carrie C.
"This retreat was so unique. The format, activities and sharing circles made it a cohesive group... Adam encourages everyone to honor their limits, but also to break through them at the same time. The food and accommodations were excellent... I highly recommend these retreats." — Marjorie L.
REGISTRATION & PRICING
There are limited spots for this retreat, as this keeps our container sacred and safe. To complete our registration process, you must submit a form and will be asked to sign a contract. For payment options, you may pay in full or submit a deposit, then enroll in our payment plan with a 3% surcharge.
A NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF $500
IS REQUIRED TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT
(you may submit a half-deposit today & the other half within 30 days)
Payment Plan Dates:
November 1, 2023 / January 1, 2024 / March 1, 2024
BUNK DORM OCCUPANCY
$1,175 per person
Cancellation Policy: With the exception of the non-refundable deposit, you are eligible for a refund until 180 days before our event start date (October 22, 2023). No one books with an intention to cancel or postpone, so please consider travel insurance.
Payment Plan Policy: It is important that all payments are on time. If a payment is 3 days late with no contact or approved payment postponement, we reserve the right to cancel your booking. No refunds or credits will become available.
If you would like to know more about our pricing and why we charge what we do, please visit here.
1. Where is this retreat? Loch Llyn Luxury Resort in the Hocking Hills Region of Ohio.
2. When to arrive? Arrivals and guest check-in takes place from 4 — 5PM. Please do not be late!
3. How to get to the event? You are encouraged to carpool with others or drive yourself to the event. Parking is available on-site.
4. When to leave? Departures are at 11am on April 21, 2024.
5. What to bring? All important information including a detailed packing list will be delivered to you after you successfully register and sign-up.
6. What to not bring? Children, pets, alcohol / illegal substances, weapons of any kind, bad vibes or drama.
7. What is the Prosperity Program? We believe in lifting each other up through prosperity and joy, so that is why we pay you $100 for every person you successfully refer to any retreat (regardless if you attend or not).
8. What is this retreat actually like? To be honest, this experience is often what you seek out from it. A lot of people have different intentions and journeys during their time here. Some come for relaxation and find it. Some come to breathe, to pause, to explore or go within. Others, for a grand experience or to shape a new beginning in their life. Either way, people from all walks of life, of all shapes, colors, ages, sizes, and backgrounds come together. This is a space created for joy, harmony, respect, and love. This is a time to celebrate yourself.
9. Is there photography or videography? Some of our events events include a photographer, who are there to capture promotional material for future events.
10. I think I want to come, but I'm resistant... We invite you to first ask yourself: why? Then, we encourage you to reach out, with any questions you have. If this event calls to you, there is likely a good (even logical, healthy or intuitive) reason. From time to time, we need to dive into the mystery and shake our lives up by saying yes!
11. Do people come solo? We encourage others to embrace the magic of this experience, even if it means attending in solo-style. While some people come with a partner, friend, child or sibling, many people do attend these events alone. Everyone is very welcoming here!
12. How many people attend? We are seeking a guest group size of up to 16 people.
13. Is there a minimum age requirement? For this retreat, all participants must be 17+.
14. Are newbies or beginners welcome? Absolutely. If this is your first retreat, we are so excited to have you!