BHAKTI & BREATH:
ONE-DAY SACRED RETREAT
NOVEMBER 18, 2023 / 10AM - 7PM
DUNDEE & MAYBEE, MICHIGAN
This immersion is intended to connect us with nature, ourselves and each other.
Join us for a magical one day retreat with a nourishing sound healing, powerful workshop and other activities such as: yoga, meditation, journaling and dance. After a beautiful morning and afternoon together, then enjoy a delicious, vegetarian meal and end your evening with a friendly herd of cows.
Whether you’re seeking to have moments of stillness and reflection, learn new healing modalities, have a direct experience with nature, or share a meaninful day with kind-hearted beings, this is for you. This is sacred and safe space to celebrate your authentic self, where you can experience shelter for the soul, bliss, friendship, peace and so much more.
THE BENEFITS OF SAYING YES
connecting with nature
opening your heart
saying yes to life
making new friends + family
stepping out of your comfort zone
working with devoted facilitators
returning home with powerful tools
IT IS OUR HONOR TO BE YOUR GUIDES
Day Accommodations at Old Mill Museum & Goloka Eco
Experienced Facilitation & Guidance
Yoga & Meditation with Cacao
Beauty in Belonging Workshop
Ecstatic Dance Experience
Sound Healing Immersion
Cow Cuddle / Bovine Therapy Session
Take-Home Creative Journal & Gratitude Mini Basket
Old Mill Museum — Dundee, MI
10 — 10:30AM l Check In
10:30 — 11:30AM l Yoga & Meditation with Cacao
11:30AM — 12PM l Sound Healing Immersion
12 — 1PM l Lunch Break
1 — 3:30PM l Beauty in Belonging Workshop
3:30 — 4PM l Ecstatic Dance Experience
Goloka Eco — Maybee, MI
5 — 5:45PM l Cow Cuddle / Bovine Therapy
6 — 7PM l Vegetarian Dinner
Subject to change
YOGA & MEDITATION W/ CACAO
Welcome change, discipline, transformation, or whatever it is you seek here. Navigate your inner world with meditation, and awaken your body through the ancient art of yoga. Our practice will begin with a cacao blessing.
VEGETARIAN DINNER & SNACKS
Enjoy a delicious dining experience as you delight your body with life-giving food. You can expect total nutrition and nourishment, as all food is prepared with mindfulness and love. Snacks are provided during lunch break.
COW CUDDLE / BOVINE THERAPY SESSION
Experience something new and exciting as you slow down, take time to breathe and get close to the natural world. We will visit a beautiful family of rescued cows and spend time petting, feeding, brushing, hugging them, and sometimes, cuddling with them. This is great for groups and team building.
BEAUTY IN BELONGING
Diving into one of our greatest human strengths, we remember our truest sense of belonging. This workshop, involving group discussions and partner exercises, is a transformative heart-opener designed to help us overcome obstacles on our path and to re-discover the art of being seen.
ECSTATIC DANCE EXPERIENCE
You are invited to dive into the beautiful art of explorative and expressive movement. You are welcome and also encouraged to connect with the music, to be authentic and to move your body (or not move) however you feel most organically pulled.
SOUND HEALING IMMERSION
Journey into deep meditative states through a vast spaciousness and the sacred world of sound. Enjoy this immersive experience — intended to create peaceful and positive shifts, heal emotional wounds, and foster heart-opening experiences.
OLD MILL MUSEUM
242 Toledo St, Dundee, MI 48131
To understand the past, we investigate the present. The Old Mill was built of Greek Revival Design in 1848, and has since been restored by community volunteers to create a historical museum, which opened in 1986. The building contains three stories of permanent and changing exhibits. “It is compact, geometric and of exquisite proportion,” according to the community’s Sesquicentennial Book.
We are renting a 26x30 room located within the museum for our yoga, workshop and gathering space. When on lunch break, you are welcome to explore the museum and exhibits.
9756 Ferder Rd, Maybee, MI 48159
A few years ago, a small community of friends, scientists, engineers, writers, designers, farmers purchased land that would later become known as Goloka. Goloka Eco is a ten-acre, non-profit, eco-sustainable farm and animal sanctuary that offers bhakti-yoga retreats, no-till farming lessons, hydroponics training and cow therapy experiences.
We will enjoy a beautiful and spiritual experience with the cows outdoors, followed by a delicious dinner indoors. For our evening activities, bring a warm change of clothes that you don't mind get dirty.
RETREAT DESIGNER & FACILITATOR
An emerging thought leader of his generation, Adam is committed to bringing positive change to the world. He leads an international events company, designs and facilitates transformative experiences worldwide, that concentrate on the art and soul of sacred living. Some of his favorite things include nature, laughing, kayaking, and traveling. His other work includes founding the successful production company, Anahata Productions as well as writing / publishing the auto-biographical story, I Love.
"I will be forever grateful that I said yes." - Joy D.
"I went with my boyfriend and it was one of the best experiences I've ever had. I recommend these retreats because they are life changing." - Selenia R.
"I feel rejuvenated, relaxed and emotionally incredible." - Alex T.
"Participating was one of my best decisions for the year, and I would urge others to do the same. The whole experience is to create a sense of community." - Brittany J.
"This experience is about building you back to be a better person, who is able to conquer life in a more positive and direct way.” - Scott C.
"This retreat was so unique. The format, activities and sharing circles made it a cohesive group... The food and accommodations were excellent... I highly recommend." - Marjorie L.
REGISTRATION + PRICING
There are limited spots for this retreat, as this keeps our container sacred and safe.
EARLY BIRD PRICING AVAILABLE UNTIL OCTOBER 1st
$225 per person / $185 early bird
This event is non-refundable. If you are unable to attend, you may sell or gift your spot to someone else, upon approval.
If you would like to know more about our pricing and why we charge what we do, please visit here.
1. Where is this retreat? We start our day at Old Mill Museum in Dundee and end our evening at Goloka Eco in Maybee.
2. When to arrive? Check-in takes place from 10 — 10:30AM. Please do not be late.
3. How to get to the event? You may carpool with others or drive yourself to the event. Parking will always be available on-site.
4. When to leave? This event ends after dinner, at 7pm.
5. What to bring? All information including what to bring, will be delivered to you after you successfully register and sign-up.
6. What to not bring? Children, pets, alcohol / illegal substances, weapons of any kind, bad vibes or drama.
7. What is this experience like? To be honest, this experience is often what you seek out from it. A lot of people have different intentions and journeys during their time here. Some come for relaxation and find it. Some come to breathe, to pause, to explore or go within. Others, for a grand experience or to shape a new beginning in their life. Either way, people from all walks of life, of all shapes, colors, ages, sizes, and backgrounds come together. This is a space created for joy, harmony, respect, and love. This is a time to celebrate yourself.
8. Is there photography or videography? Some of our events events include a photographer, who are there to capture promotional material for future events.
9. I think I want to come, but I'm resistant... We encourage you to reach out with any questions you have. If this event calls to you, there is likely a good - even logical, healthy or intuitive - reason. From time to time, we need to dive into the mystery and shake our lives up by saying yes!
10. Do people come solo? Absolutely, many people do! We encourage others to embrace the magic of this experience, even if it means attending in solo-style. While some people come with a partner, friend, child or sibling, many people do attend these events alone. Everyone is very welcoming here!
11. How many people attend? Up to 30 people.
12. Is there a minimum age requirement? All participants must be 17+.
13. Are newbies or beginners welcome? If this is your first retreat-related experience, we are so excited to have you!